Saturday, April 6, 2013

TEA AND CAKE WITH CARLEY

Hello everyone

I have today a tea and cake with carley card to show you.
I have cut a large scalloped die card and turned it into an easel card blank. I have covered it with creata cut mirror card and metallic card.
I cut and embossed the joycrafts house stencil and used it as part of the focal point on the card with the digi.
Added some flowers and flourishes with hat pins then pearl bling.  Sculpted a butterfly forming shape and added it on the flowers.

on the easel opening part i have cut a cup and cupcake from joycrafts plus a simple sentiment and little rose to top it off









hope you like what i have created and will pop back again soon



Http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Gill, this is so beautiful I love it....XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're card is lovely Gill!

    I love that Carley image, looks like another one I need to add to my wishlist.

    Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors you chose on this image. Beautifully done Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete