Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Time to feel better! - Get Well Projects with Bestie Nurses

Hello All and welcome back to 

Sherri's Art Blog!

 

I have been playing with a Brand New Colored Printable Sheet featuring a cute Bestie Nurse!

She is perfect for a Get Well card or Thank you for your favourite Nurse!


 

 

I have used the Printable Sheet (Link below) to create a 3D Image for my fun Shaker card!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

April color printable bk7


And here are some older projects using Nurse img933

 

 

 

You can find more details on my blog HERE 

 

I made a Slider Pop Up on a Box of Band Aids!

 

 

 

 

 

And a cute box of Smartie Pills!

 

 

 

 

 

Shop for Sherri's My Besties product at her stores online:

MyBestiesShop.com

or at her Etsy Store here.





Love and hugs

Julie xox


2 comments:

  1. Today begins National Nurses week! I'm crafting all day tomorrow and this is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete